Appreciation Rebate Program Canadian Military
Thank you for your service!
In recognition and reward of the commitment of the men and women who have served our country, Honda Canada & Village Honda are proud to offer the Canadian Military Personnel/ RCMP Rebate Program.
Approved applicants will receive a rebate of $500 dollars when they purchase or lease any new Honda model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Honda Canada Inc. to the customer.
AMVIC licensed dealership.
- Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, RCMP, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D). Details can be found at www.cfappreciation.ca
- Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards: CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 - Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 - Permanent ID Card, NDI 75 - Record of Service Card.
- Retired applicants missing identification can contact the CFOne team. A letter can be sent immediately confirming their service: email the CFOne office at email@example.com
- This offer is transferable to any member within the same household address
- The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered.
- Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program
- The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.
Please visit Village Honda for full details on this program.